Why use a trust seal?
- Show your visitors that you care about security
- Show your hackers that you aren't a sitting duck waiting them to hack your site anymore
- Trust seals have been shown to increase conversions by more than 10%
- You will receive affiliate rewards when visitors sign up and pay StopTheHacker for service after clicking certain links in your detailed trust seal security information
Stop The Hacker!
- Click here to set up your StopTheHacker Trust seal.
- After you set up your account you can add your domains to it. Each domain will have it's own tab in your profile. You will need to check these tabs, take a look to the URL, which will look like:
- The number at the end of the URL, like '130389' in the above example is the SiteID of your domain, that's one of the parameters you should enter in the module configuration.
- The other parameter you should enter is your domain name.
The module is showing on each pages of this demo site.
If you need more support, then you can contact us via our forum or the social links available everywhere around these pages.