An integration of Dublin Core Extended metadata for Joomla! 1.7+. Loosely based on Dublin Core Extended plugin for Joomla 1.5 by Erwin Nindl.
Simply upload, add the required fields as part of the plugin parameters and publish for all pages.
Dublin Core Extended covers the following metadata specifications for Joomla:
- The basic Dublin Core specification
- The Australian Goverment Locator Service (AGLS) being a superset of Dublin Core. If you want to use AGLS services, you can provide availability information according to AGLS specifications. The availability property provides information about how to obtain offline resources. Agents are people, organisations or instruments associated with resources. Values for the availability property will contain information about the agent making the resource available.
- The Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names. The Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names is an evolving vocabulary, growing and changing thanks to contributions from Getty projects and other institutions. You can add your contribution to the database, making it more useful.
- Geolocation via ICBM. GeoURL is a location-to-URL reverse directory. This will allow you to find URLs by their proximity to a given location. Find your neighbor\'s blog, perhaps, or the web page of the restaurants near you. Currently lists 5.000.000+ URL's.
- Open Directory Project. Listings in ODP / DMOZ directory. The largest open source URL directory built by humans.
To check the result of plugin's actions, right click this page and check the metadata of the page!